Adopt-a-Family Advent Gift Drive
Every Sunday until December 7, 2020
All DayCategory: Community Service Kingdom Causes | Coordinator: Amy Lathrop
This year for our Advent Drive we will be partnering with the Bellevue Boys & Girls Club's Adopt-a-Family gift drive. To read more about why we are choosing to partner with the Boys & Girls Club, go here.
Doxa has an opportunity to forge a new and hopefully lasting relationship with the Bellevue Boys & Girls Club by providing gifts to children in low-income or at-risk home life situations.
There are two ways to give:
-- Adopt a family (best for MCs/DNAs/Groups/Businesses)
-- Donate money (best for individuals)
Our goal is to support 20 families (but we'd love to increase that to 30!), as well as gift each family with a Covid-friendly Family Fun Package (gift card to online streaming service, Grubhub, and a gas card).
Adopt-a-Family Timeline & Next Steps
1. If you choose to Adopt-a-Family, Sign up by 11/12.
2. If you choose to donate, you can do so between 10/26-12/6.
3. If you choose to adopt, you'll receive your family's wishlist the week of November 16th.
4. Shop for your family between 11/16-12/8.
5. Drop off your family's gifts at Doxa on 12/9.
We are blessed to be a blessing, Doxa. Together we can come around these families and show them the love and generosity of our good, good God!
Questions? Connect with Amy Lathrop.