MC LEADER RESOURCES
We've developed resources to equip our MC Leaders to serve their groups in various ways. As future resources are developed, they will be added here so everything is accessible in one place.
- Reflection spiritual formation guides (weekly guides for your MC and DNA)
- MC service opportunities (serve as an MC or on your own!)
- DNA strengthening guide (Strengthen your DNA group and deepen your relationships with this 6-week process. Feeling stuck or like you've hit a plateau with your DNA group? This guide will give you new rhythms and tools to know each other and speak the Gospel into each other's lives.)
- Soul care during COVID-19 (support for challenges like anxiety and depression)
- Keeping digital MC meetings fun (fight meeting fatigue with games and humor)
- Digital MC meetings with kids (resource for discipling kids in your MC)
GENERAL DOXA RESOURCES
We've captured below key resources below that are accessible to our whole church and helpful for our MC Leaders.
- Race and the Gospel (how Doxa is addressing racial injustice)
- Voice or meet a need (new Doxa Needs FB group is active!)
- Devotions (posted on Wednesdays)
NEED MORE HELP?
If you need help with these resources or have ideas for additional resources that would be helpful, please contact the MC Team at [email protected].