Weekly updates and resources for MC Leaders during the COVID-19 pandemic
DNA Mixer: Sunday, June 14th via Zoom
If you have folks in your MC who want to join a DNA group, but are not yet in one, we have a DNA mixer coming up where they can take the first step into forming a new DNA. These new DNA Groups will meet with a Doxa leader for the first 4 weeks who will help form and launch the group. The groups will then go on to meet using a DNA starter-guide and the Doxa leader will serve as a mentor for the group and be available on an as-needed basis. Registration is HERE.
Sermon Discussion Guides!
If you have completed the Spiritual Formation Guide on prayer and are looking for something to structure your weekly meeting time, we now have sermon discussion guides available HERE. These guides are here to serve you and help you as you plan your weekly meeting. We hope you find them to be helpful! Please let us know if you ever have any feedback.
Sunday, May 31st 1pm: Members meeting about Jeff’s time transition
Sunday, June 7th 5pm: Members meeting about Jeff’s time transition
Sunday, June 1st 1pm: DNA Mixer
Sunday, June 28th 1pm: MCL Coaching
MC Leader Resources
We've developed resources to equip our MC Leaders to serve their groups during this unique moment. As future resources are developed, they will be added here so everything is accessible in one place.
- Prayer spiritual formation guides (weekly guides for your MC and DNA)
- Staying on mission during COVID-19 (missional ideas for individuals and MCs)
- Soul care during COVID-19 (support for challenges like anxiety and depression)
- Keeping digital MC meetings fun (fight meeting fatigue with games and humor)
- Digital MC meetings with kids (weekly resource for discipling kids in your MC)
GENERAL DOXA RESOURCES
We've captured below key resources below that are accessible to our whole church and helpful for our MC Leaders.
- DNA Mixer (help MC members form new DNAs if needed)
- Voice or meet a need (new Doxa Needs FB group is active!)
- Pray with a pastor (schedule a video call with your regional pastor)
- Weekly devotions (every wednesday morning)
- Prayer room (every Sunday from 7:30p - 8:30p on Zoom. Email [email protected] to join)
NEED MORE HELP?