Weekly updates and resources for MC Leaders during the COVID-19 pandemic
State Guidelines Regarding Social Gatherings
Recently, King County moved into Phase 2. So what does this mean for MCs and DNAs? Groups of 5 or less can meet, so this new phase offers the option of physically gathering as DNAs, while MCs will still need to meet digitally. To learn more about these phases, you can visit HERE.
Sermon Discussion Guides!
If you have completed the Spiritual Formation Guide on prayer and are looking for something to structure your weekly meeting time, we now have sermon discussion guides available HERE. These guides are here to serve you and help you as you plan your weekly meeting. We hope you find them to be helpful! Please let us know if you ever have any feedback.
MC Leader Resources
We've developed resources to equip our MC Leaders to serve their groups during this unique moment. As future resources are developed, they will be added here so everything is accessible in one place.
- Prayer spiritual formation guides (weekly guides for your MC and DNA)
- MC summer service opportunities (serve as an MC this summer!)
- Soul care during COVID-19 (support for challenges like anxiety and depression)
- Keeping digital MC meetings fun (fight meeting fatigue with games and humor)
- Digital MC meetings with kids (weekly resource for discipling kids in your MC)
GENERAL DOXA RESOURCES
We've captured below key resources below that are accessible to our whole church and helpful for our MC Leaders.
- Race and the Gospel (how Doxa is addressing racial injustice)
- Voice or meet a need (new Doxa Needs FB group is active!)
- Pray with a pastor (schedule a video call with your regional pastor)
- Weekly devotions (every Wednesday morning)
- Prayer room (every Sunday from 7:30p - 8:30p on Zoom. Email [email protected] to join)
NEED MORE HELP?