Resources for MC Leaders during the COVID-19 pandemic
MC Leader Resources
We've developed resources to equip our MC Leaders to serve their groups during this unique moment. As future resources are developed, they will be added here so everything is accessible in one place.
- Intentionality in isolation (MC discussion on making the most of this moment)
- Keeping digital MC meetings fun (fight meeting fatigue with games and humor)
- Sample template and tips for digital MC meetings (sample meeting structure and pro tips)
- Digital MC meetings with kids (coming soon!)
- Mental health in MCs during social distancing (coming soon!)
GENERAL DOXA RESOURCES
We've captured below key resources below that are accessible to our whole church and helpful for our MC Leaders.
- Voice or meet a need (new Doxa Needs FB group is active!)
- Pray with a pastor (schedule a video call with your regional pastor)
- Weekly devotions (every wednesday morning)
- Provide a meal (can be done together as an MC)
- Give (ministry goes on, and the gospel still goes out)
NEED MORE HELP?