Interested in joining a growing and healthy team making disciples on the Eastside of Seattle?
Vocational ministry is a challenging but incredibly rewarding job. If you spend time in our offices, you'll hear a lot of laughter and see us collaborating together. Our staff come from a variety of backgrounds and are humble, passionate, and talented. Working at Doxa means:
- being on mission to reach the Eastside in the everyday stuff of life
- equipping people for lives of purpose and training them to follow Jesus
- seeing God do amazing work through us and the people we serve
- joining a team that works hard and strives to do our best
- being a part of a staff committed to emotional/spiritual health
Currently, the following positions are open:
HOURS: 10-20 (based on experience)
TEAM: Communications and Creative
DESCRIPTION: This person will help shoot, edit, color, and upload video projects for distribution to the entire church. Examples include projects like weekly devotionals, music lyric videos, sermon videos, and storytelling projects capturing God at work in the lives of Doxa.
EXPERIENCE: 2-3 years in a comparable professional role required
More details are available at the link below.