Making disciples in the everyday stuff of student life.
Student Night is this Sunday from 6:30p - 8p.
We can't wait to see your students this Sunday! We have some super fun games planned and are looking forward to students continuing to connect with one another in DNA Groups. We will launch into a new "Who is Jesus?" series for Middle School and continue with our "Unchanged" series for High School.
If your student is coming, please read this important safety information:
- If your student or anyone in your household has displayed symptoms of Covid-19 in the past week (cough, fever/chills, muscle aches, vomiting/diarrhea, loss of taste/smell, etc), please stay home.
- Students will check-in and have a touch-less temperature check.
- Masks are required at all times.
- No eating in the building.
- Students will maintain 6 feet distance.
- If you aren't comfortable with your student attending Student Night in-person, please email Adam for a Zoom link for them to join digitally.
- Sun Sept 27 - Student Night (6:30p - 8p)
- Sun Oct 11 - Student Night (6:30p - 8p)
- Sun Oct 25 - Student Night (6:30p - 8p)
Our mission to make disciples in the everyday stuff of student life remains unchanged during the Covid-19 pandemic. However, some of our normal rhythms look a little different right now. See the weekly update above for the latest on what's happening with studnets right now.
All of our middle school and high school students gather together every 2nd and 4th Sunday to support and celebrate what God is doing in our student DNA groups. It is a great opportunity for students to enjoy community, gospel-centered teaching, and DNA groups.
DNA groups are the heartbeat of Doxa Students. In this environment, students connect in gender and age specific groups to discover truth about Jesus, nurture matters of the heart, and act on God’s word. Each student DNA is led by two adult leaders.
Click the button above if you'd like more info on getting your student connected or email Adam Hillyer (Director of Student Discipleship).