Growing together in the everyday stuff of student life.
Doxa Students exists to encourage 5th - 12th graders to live life with Jesus, life in community, and life on mission. The best way to get connected to Doxa Students is through one of our Student Sundays. Get all the info below.
All of our middle school and high school students gather together every other Sunday to support and celebrate what God is doing in our student DNA groups. It is a great opportunity for students to enjoy community, gospel-centered curriculum, and DNA groups.
DNA groups are the heartbeat of Doxa Students. In this environment, students connect in gender and age-specific groups to discover truth about Jesus, nurture matters of the heart, and act on God’s word. Each student DNA is led by at least one adult leader.
First-timers are always welcome!
- Sun, Sept 11, 12:45-3PM (afternoon) | Picnic at Marymoor & Kickball
-Meet in the Student Room at 12:45PM to walk over together!
- Sun, Sept 25, 6-8PM (evening) | Laser Tag
- Sun, Oct 9, 12:45-3PM (afternoon) | Game Tournament
- Sun, Oct 23, 6-8PM (evening) | Creative Night
- Sun, Nov 6, 12:45-3PM (afternoon)
- Sun, Nov 20, 6-8PM (evening) | Friendsgiving
- Sun, Dec 4, 12:45-3PM (afternoon)
- Sun, Dec 18, 6-8PM (evening) | Christmas Party