- Student Game Night- Jan 30, 5:30-8:00PM
- Student Discussion at Family Meal- Feb 6, 5:30-7PM
- Student Night- February 27, 5:30-8:00PM
- CAMP- Mar 4-6 (More info below)
Making disciples in the everyday stuff of student life.
Doxa Students exists to encourage 5th - 12th graders to live life with Jesus, life in community, and life on mission. The best way to get connected to Doxa Students is through one of our Student Nights. Get all the info below.
All of our middle school and high school students gather together every other Sunday to support and celebrate what God is doing in our student DNA groups. It is a great opportunity for students to enjoy community, gospel-centered curriculum, and DNA groups. Safety is a top priority and we have a full Covid-19 safety plan in place including masks, social distancing, and following all government guidance.
DNA groups are the heartbeat of Doxa Students. In this environment, students connect in gender and age-specific groups to discover truth about Jesus, nurture matters of the heart, and act on God’s word. Each student DNA is led by two adult leaders.
Click the button below if you'd like more info on getting your student connected or email Natalie Cormier (Students Coordinator).
SPRING STUDENT ACTIVITIES
- Sun, Jan 9, 5:30-7:00PM - Student Discussion after Family Meal
- Sun, Jan 16, 5:30-7:30PM - Students Serving at Parents Night Out
- Sun, Jan 30, 5:30-8:00PM - Students Game Night
- Sun. Feb 6, 5:30-7:00PM - Student Discussion at Family Meal
- Sun. Feb 27, 5:30-8:00PM - Student Night
- Sun. Mar 4-6 - CAMP (More info below)
- Sun. Mar 13, 5:30-7:30PM - Students Serving at Parents Night Out
- Sun. March 27, 5:30-8:00PM - Student Night
Who: All 5th to 12th grade students.
What: An action-packed weekend of tubing, epic games, campfires, worship, teaching and small groups. Grow as disciples who live life with Jesus, in community, and on mission.
When: Mar 4-6, 2022
Where: Sambica Camp in Bellevue + Snoqualmie sledding trip on Sunday afternoon
ABOUT THE WEEKEND
The theme of this weekend camp is SEEK. We're all facing a world that competes for our attention. It's can be hard to see God and hear his voice. Especially when we face the tragedies and difficulties that seem to happen everyday. How do we know to choose God? Why can we trust in him? How do we follow him and make our faith our own? We're called to seek God multiple places in the Bible. This weekend will focus on seeking God and following him despite all circumstances.
You can pre-download registration forms (you will upload these later) and an info packet with a packing list and tentative itinerary here.
Registration deadline is February 20. REGISTER HERE.
We don't want finances to be a barrier to any student coming to camp. If finances are a barrier to your student attending camp, please contact Natalie at [email protected] to make other arrangements.
PRE-COVID EVENT PHOTOS